For my immediate recovery meal, I created the BEST smoothie that I have had YET! This smoothie is loaded with great protien, omega's, fiber, and my new best friend...CHIA!
Let me introduce you to CHIA....
• Nature’s richest source of fibre (especially rich in soluble fibre)
• Complete protein with high levels of 18 Amino Acids (including the essential 10)
• Three times more iron than spinach
• Fifteen times more magnesium than broccoli
• Six times more calcium than milk
RECOVERY CHOCOLATE CHIA SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup of Lowfat Chocolate Soy Milk
- 1 Cup of Spinach
- 1 Serving of Wheat Grass
- 2 Tablespoons of Salba
- 1 Tablespoon of Chia
- 1 Tablespoon of Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Handul of Ice
Blended all together for absolute YUMMY Chocolate Chia!! The crunchy nuts add a bit of excitment in the smoothie! I have to say...I am inlove with this combination. I may treat myself to this again....today!!
Enjoy your Saturday! I am off to a convention with my sister to learn a bit more on the human body! I am heading the the conferenc in Buffalo shortly and plan to have the information stimulate my studying for tonight!! I am commited to pass my training exam!