I dipped skinless boneless chicken breast in egg whites then....
- 1/4 Low Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Panko Crumbs (Japanese Bread Crumb)
- 2 Tblsp Fresh chopped Oregano
For VEGGIES, I basically just diced up everything I had in the fridge and made it work!
After chopping these, I put them in some foil on the BBQ and once they were slightly soft, they were ready to enjoy!
- Yellow Zuchinni
- Green Zuchinni
- Green, Red, Yellow Peppers
- 1 Tblsp of Olive Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- LOTS of Cracked Black Pepper,
- Chopped Fresh Oregano
I boiled some brown rice pasta, and added some diced tomatoes, garlic and left over veggies.
AND....VOILA! A GREAT DINNER, and LUNCH for Mon, Tues, and Wed!!!