Sunday, September 13, 2009

Panko Chicken, Grilled Veggies, Brown Rice Pasta!

Ok, for dinner...I seemed to feel creative tonight! I made up a fabulous chicken recipe!

I dipped skinless boneless chicken breast in egg whites then....

The coating....
  • 1/4 Low Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • 1/2 Cup Panko Crumbs (Japanese Bread Crumb)
  • 2 Tblsp Fresh chopped Oregano
Then, bbq'd them....can I say WOW! YUMMY!!

For VEGGIES, I basically just diced up everything I had in the fridge and made it work!
After chopping these, I put them in some foil on the BBQ and once they were slightly soft, they were ready to enjoy!
  • Yellow Zuchinni
  • Green Zuchinni
  • Green, Red, Yellow Peppers
  • 1 Tblsp of Olive Oil
  • Pinch of Sea Salt
  • LOTS of Cracked Black Pepper,
  • Chopped Fresh Oregano
I boiled some brown rice pasta, and added some diced tomatoes, garlic and left over veggies.
AND....VOILA! A GREAT DINNER, and LUNCH for Mon, Tues, and Wed!!!

No comments: