Saturday, September 12, 2009

Spinning and Body Pump!

As I rushed out of the house this morning to my spin class, I realized one thing....working out is really what gets me out of bed. I love waking up and rushing to the gym for a hard kick butt work out! Maybe its insanity...but I really love the way I feel afterwords. Todays spinning class was exceptionally challenging. Alot of road drills, and hills! I have to say, I was completly drenched in sweat afterwords. WOO-HOO! I believe that alot of the energy and push comes from within...however a great instructor makes it that much more enjoyable. And I have to say...Goodlife has some awesome instructors!!


After my class, I proceed to body pump! A weight training class that works every part of your body! Great for an overall workout!
At the end of this class...My legs were shaking and I was rushing back home to EAT!!!
To power up my breakfast...I added a couple of things.
Deborah's Power Protien Oatmeal...revamped!

  • 1 Cup of OATMEAL

  • 1 Tablespoon Of Flax

  • 1 Scoop of Isowhey Protein powder

  • 1 Tablespoon of Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter

  • 1/4 Cup of Brown Rice Milk (choclate flavor..yum!)
Now I am fueled up and ready for this gorgeous day ahead. Off to go for a ride with Ronnie to Port Dover!

No comments: