Friday, September 11, 2009

Wheat Grass Juice-The perfect food!

Wow! I have read numerous articles about the benefits of Wheat Grass, and had no idea, that it was virtually tasteless. Today I added this amazing food to my smoothie this morning.
This wheat grass is "FRESH FROZEN"! Already pre-packaged in little ice cube like trays. Incredibly convenient!
My power breakfast!
GREEN SMOOTHIE CREATION
1 Cup of Light Soy Milk
1/2 Banana
1 Tblsp of Flax
1 Cup of Spinach
1/4 Oatmeal
1 serving of Fresh Wheat grass!!
Handful of Ice

**After blending this baby up...I felt energized and refreshed from a hard work out!

Todays training included a series of cardio kickboxing and weight training. A tough workout but it kept my heart rate up the whole time and I felt great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site Deborah!! I am making my morning routine to check your site out and be inspired!