Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happiness is Bliss!!

Happines is Bliss!!

I am truly happy for making the changes in my life that I have. Doing what I believe in, and making a difference in peoples lives are what makes me HAPPY! I knew I loved my job as  Personal Trainer, but now I really do know that it is seriously so rewarding. I have had the pleasure of getting to know women like me and you out there and really have an opportunity to impact their lives through my training. I realized today that the words and coaching that I do in my 1 hour session, stays with them. While I was training one of my clients today,I looked over to see another client pushing herself through a hard work out, and gave me the biggest smile and said "Its because of you!, Thanks Deb, I feel great!!" :) What more could I ever ask for?? This is why I do this job. I love it, I believe in it, and I want to help people feel good! So, this is a happy day for me and an accomplishment as well!


Buddha:



Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others.

No comments: