Saturday, December 19, 2009

Simple Snack!

Did I ever mention that I am a huge snack lady! Well, I would say all my meals are snack size and therefore I feel as though I am snacking all day! I love to eat, and frequently. I am usually eating aprox. 6 meals a day, eating every 2-3 hours.

I also find that snacks and habits go together...like when I'm blogging for example! I feel I need to eat something! Maybe its all the writing about food, LOL!

So here is my simple snack that is great! Easy and goes a long way!

1/4 cup of Mesa Sunrise Cereal (gluten free) -this can be bought at Bulk Barn!
1/3 cup of Raw Almonds
1/4 cup of Goji Berries
1/3 cup of natural cranberries
small handful of raw pistachio
1 Tablespoon of cinnamon (sprinkled over all)

*note: always buy RAW and  unsalted nuts. Not roasted, or salted.

No comments: