Friday, January 8, 2010

Florida Recap!

Well, we are back! We had a fantastic trip in Florida visiting friends and travelling around from Orlando to Tampa Bay to Key West....and I can honestly say...we vacated from our regular routine...meaning...no gym workouts, ate a bit 'dirty', and consumed quite a few alcoholic bevies!!

I thought I would share a few pictures of our awesome trip! And state, that from this day on...I am totally ready to be back on track!


Oh thats right....we brought our moto!!



In the everglades! We took this boat out to search for aligators!!






Riding into the sunset in Clearwater Beach Florida!




A romantic moment...



I'm just so happy!!




The last sunset of 2009, we watched this in KEY WEST at Mallory Square.


The NEW YEARS PARTY that we will never forget!





                        

No comments: