Thursday, February 11, 2010

SIMPLE SALAD


SIMPLE SALAD
Chopped Cucumber, Carrots, Red Peppers, Tomato's, Celery (all organic)
Fresh Organic Baby Spinach, and Romain lettuce hearts
Crumbled Goat Cheese
Green Olive
Flax and Spelt Flat bread crackers

DRESSING: is 1 Tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar, and 1/4 Tablespoon of Olive Oil (best quality)

I basically used all my leftover veggies and made 2 huge salads. I am missing a protein, Ronnie ended up hard boiling some eggs and I added them as well. Too late, to picture with the egg... as you may have noticed...I already started snacking on the flat bread crackers!!! I was hungry! :)

2 comments:

Concord Carpenter said...

Great looking salad!

Deborah Fisher (Flawless Foodie) said...

Thank-you so much for adding me to follow along with! I appreciate your comments! :)