Friday, March 12, 2010

Coconut Egg White Scramble

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I love a good egg white scramble, and this is by far, my favorite thing to cook up after working out.

I did a hard  ridiculous boxing session with Ronnie today after spinning my legs off!!
There is something about boxing that is just great to let it all out, and fight through your frustrations! Maybe I am just getting anxious to sell the house already! But either way, it helped me through a hard workout.

COCONUT EGG WHITE SCRAMBLE


Start with 1 Tablespoon of organic coconut oil in a pan, once heated, add chopped onions, green and red peppers, a handful of spinach, and a carton of egg whites (I like to make extra for later on)!
Continue to stir until the eggs are no longer runny. I like to top mine off with cracked black pepper and  a drizzle of hot sauce! MMMMMM


No comments: