Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's in my fridge??


People are always interested to know what I have in my fridge....so here you go!! This is a random snapshot of what I have...
Almond Milk...MMMMMMMMM Unsweetened Vanilla!!
Eggwhites
Chocolate Soy Milk (from PC....seriously the best treat ever!)
Activia Yoghurt (this was purchased by Ronnie...I dont normally buy any sweetened yoghurt, I prefer the original plain lowfat, and add honey)
Natural Eggs (love em!)
I think that is a bag of spinache? If not its in there somewhere???
Organic Skim milk for Ronnie
Apples and Pears
Veggie bin....very empty!!
Earth Balance Margine
Bulk Barn-Natural Crunchy peanut butter...my weakness
and Random condiminets....

What's in your fridge??? Email me or post it! I would love to find out!!!






Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: