Monday, July 5, 2010

DAY 1-Breakfast: Its time for ....Cooler 1 (Eat Clean Diet)

After eating way to much birthday cake, lasagna, and pizza yesterday....I decided it was time to challenge myself with a strict Cooler 1 Diet for 1 full week! 
See full size image
Cooler 1 Diet is in the Eat Clean Diet book by Tosca Reno. Its very specific and I dont eat alot of meat so I have to tweak it slightly....as long as I stick to the balancing of complex carbs and protein and eating 5 meals, I am golden!!


This is strict...and I can do it. I will post daily my food to keep me on track. If you have any advice or tips....please share, this might be a long week!!!


5:00AM WORKOUT


20 MIN-Cardio Blast on Eliptical Trainer, Level 16


60 MIN- Circuit Training, Full Body, Maximum intensity, skipping in between sets to keep my heart rate up


10 MIN- Abs and Lower Back


7:00AM 
MEAL 1 (MORNING START):






  • DRINK: Green Tea and a large bottle of water
See full size image
  • LEAN PROTEIN: 5 scrambled Egg Whites
  • OTHER ITEMS: with 2 Tablespoons of Organic Salsa
See full size image
  • COMPLEX CARB: 1/4 cup of Oatmeal 
  • SUPPLEMENT: with 1 Tablespoon of Organic Sprouted Flax seed,1 Tablespoon of Wheat Germ, 
  • OTHER ITEMS: Dash of Cinnamon, 1 Tablespoon of Agave Nectar and a splash of Almond Milk
***This was perfect!!! I am perfectly content and feel really good after eating this. Portion is key...and after my hard workout, this was what my body needed to replenish.



Photobucket

No comments: