Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fresh Mango Salsa | Clean Eating Club - Eating Clean for Health & Weight Loss

Thanks to the Clean Eating Club...I just found my new favorite Salsa. I love the fresh taste and the fact that its just so good for me!!




Fresh Mango Salsa

This Fresh Mango Salsa is great with any type of meat – lean beef, chicken, fish or pork, it adds a ton of flavor. I’ve also tried it with crab and it tastes great! It can also be eaten just as a side dish. If needed, this Mango Salsa can be made ahead of time, covered and stored in the refrigerator for a couple of hours as well. Be sure to use an airtight container.
Enjoy!
Ingredients:
  • 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced into medium-sized chunks
  • 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced into medium-sized chunks
  • 1/2 of a red onion, diced
  • 1/4 c. fresh basil leaves, chopped coarsely
  • juice from 1 lime
  • 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
  • sea salt and ground pepper
Directions:
In a medium bowl, toss all ingredients together – mango, cucumber, onion, basil, and lime juice. Season with sea salt and ground pepper to liking.
Nutritional Info:
4 servings
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 106 | Fat: 7 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Potassium: 177 mg | Carbs: 12 g | Protein: 1 g
Fresh Mango Salsa | Clean Eating Club - Eating Clean for Health & Weight Loss

Photobucket

2 comments:

mutuhess said...

Great view I recently hit on your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my incipient comment. I donĂ¢€™t know what todiscloseexcept that I have enjoyed reading. Correct blog. I will keep visiting this blog very each.

online pharmacy

gizosafe said...

Plain and simple! I like your work!

aroma therapy