Thanks to the Clean Eating Club...I just found my new favorite Salsa. I love the fresh taste and the fact that its just so good for me!!
Fresh Mango Salsa | Clean Eating Club - Eating Clean for Health & Weight Loss
Fresh Mango Salsa
This Fresh Mango Salsa is great with any type of meat – lean beef, chicken, fish or pork, it adds a ton of flavor. I’ve also tried it with crab and it tastes great! It can also be eaten just as a side dish. If needed, this Mango Salsa can be made ahead of time, covered and stored in the refrigerator for a couple of hours as well. Be sure to use an airtight container.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced into medium-sized chunks
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced into medium-sized chunks
- 1/2 of a red onion, diced
- 1/4 c. fresh basil leaves, chopped coarsely
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, toss all ingredients together – mango, cucumber, onion, basil, and lime juice. Season with sea salt and ground pepper to liking.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 106 | Fat: 7 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Potassium: 177 mg | Carbs: 12 g | Protein: 1 g