Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bio-K Probiotic formula

I just finished my 30 day supply of Bio-K probiotic formula and I have to say....I dont know if it benefited my body. I am very healthy but I have a complexion issue that I am trying to figure out. After speaking with some great people from my local health food store, they suggested I try this formula.

No change is present that I can visually see. I didnt mind taking this on a daily basis as the taste was o.k.  and it was good to have something on an empty stomache before the gym.

I chose the sprouted brown rice fermented version in 'vanilla'. 

If you have taken this before, please send me a message or comment. I would love to hear back from anyone else that tried this.

Thanks, and have a great day!!

Bio-K+ CL1285®


  • A unique probiotic formula of L. acidophilus and L. casei that regulates intestinal functions.
  • A formula containing beneficial bacteria that are found in great number in the intestine. It promotes and maintains a healthy and balanced digestive system.
  • Free of gluten, GMO, antibiotic residues, pesticides, hormones and heavy metals.

Photobucket

No comments: