Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Eat Clean-Almond Butter Chocolate Cookies!!

My new oxygen magazine arrived....and I am so excited!!!!  Craving killing cookies?? What...oh yeah!

I opened up my cabinets and started pulling it all together!!!!!
 Oh....soooooooooo happy!!!!

The recipe! (tweaked a little...)


  • 1 organic egg
  • 1 1/2 cups of natural almond butter
  • 1 1/2 scoop rocky road whey protein powder
  • 1/4 cup of Sucanat
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp organic pure vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup of no sugar added chocolate chips



!


oops...I finished off all the almond butter!!! Just wanted to show you the protein powder that I added, it was Rocky Road!!! Soooooooo good, and of course I used sucanat for a little extra sweetness!

BAKE IN THE OVEN @ 350 FOR 12 MINUTES!!! MMMMMMMMMM

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: