Tuesday, March 1, 2011

20 weeks pregnant!

I cant believe how quickly time flies! I am halfway there!! 20 weeks pregnant and in my 5th month. So far I have gained about 15 pounds and from this point on I have heard that I should gain a pound a week!!! That being said....woo-baby...I am going to grow. I already dont like the feeling of being heavy...and this is only the beginning!!


I have still been maintaining my workouts which are averaging on 5-6 days a week. I have alot more energy this trimester and am learning to go with it. My appetite is also up!!

I have been a bit more lax in my eat clean routines, but I am changing that now. I am trying to focus a bit more on the nutritional balance my body needs. The food I feed me feeds my baby. I cant believe it, still!! I am pregnant!! Ha! I know...its been a little while to get used to the idea, but its just still so amazing.

I can also tell you that Ronnie has been absolutely incredible!! He has always been a great husband, but now with a baby on the way...his love for me is grown so much deeper and I am so grateful for it!! This little baby will be smothered with love!

The other night, he made me this spinach salad...mmmm!


Mixed greens with spinach, raspberry yogurt dressing, chopped yellow pepper, cranberries and cashews...oh and for my salty love....a huge green olive wrapped in cheese!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Week 20 Pregnancy said...

Many congrats, loved reading your story and look forward to following along!