Friday, March 25, 2011

Millet Rice Cereal!


One of my absolute favorite ways to start the day is with a bowl of Millet Rice Cereal. (You can find this at most grocery stores now in their health food section).


I always sprinkle a little cinnamon on top and add Almond Milk. 


For Millet Rice Cereal
articles on eating healthy baby cereals baby organic cereal bran cereal breakfas



  • Low Fat
    3 g or less per reference amount (and per 50 g if reference amount is small).
  • Low Sodium
    140 mg or less per reference amount (and per 50 g if reference amount is small).
  • No Trans Fat
    There are no (zero grams) trans fats present in this item. Trans fats are formed when liquid oils are made into solid fats (shortening and hard margarine).
  • Vegetarian
    Produced without using any ingredients sourced from meat, fish, fowl or eggs, in accordance with the founder’s philosophy and lifestyle.
  • Whole Grain
    Whole grains or foods made from them contain all the essential parts and naturally-occurring nutrients of the entire grain seed

http://www.naturespath.com/products/low-sodium/millet-rice-flakes

If I just had a good workout, I add a scoop of protein powder, but seeing that I have missed the gym for a couple of days due to this throat/chest infection. I skipped the protein today. I really hope that I can make it back to they gym tomorrow!!! I need to workout! My mind wants to, but my body says...sleep...sleep...sleep!


Well, its finally FRIDAY! I am off this weekend, and we are anticipating to finish our renovations for Chloe's room! So excited!! Its going to be perfect, just like her! :)






Photobucket

No comments: