Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pregnancy and Pure Bliss!

Th
 25 weeks pregnant and starting to really show now. When I am at the gym or doing groceries now I get a little more attention, a lot of friendly smiles and comments about how great of a miracle it is to have a baby! 
This is Chloe..o.k, this is me at 3 months, but Ronnie and I refer to this picture as Chloe, as its the visual we have every time we think about our baby girl!! 


This is Harley...my baby "dog"ter. I love her as though I gave birth to her! She is starting to sense change is coming, and I am reassuring her that she will love the change, and be a big part of it. 


Ahhhhhhh....something sweet to finish the day off! I discovered these lovely gluten free brownies!! Wow, they taste so fudgy and awesome! I swear I was eating the 2 bite brownies! YUMMY!!


http://www.elpeto.com/elpetoonline/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=370
NEW Pure Bliss Mini Brownies

Now Available!
Made with pure ingredients including: Organic Cane Sugar, Whole Grain Brown Rice and All Natural Dark Cocoa, a source of antioxidants.
Ingredients: Unsalted butter, organic evaporated cane juice, whole eggs, whole grain brown rice flour, tapioca starch, all natural pure cocoa powder, gluten free baking powder, vanilla and salt.
 Approximately 10 -12  brownies per package




Photobucket

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hi, Deborah. I've been reading your blog lately and agree with most of your comments. It's a fun blog. But I have to disagree with you here. I just wasted my money on these brownies. While i like some El Peto products I found these brownies to be more mushy than fudgy. If you want a good gluten-free brownie, you should try the Patsypie ones? There's just no comparison. Even my wife loves them, and she usually hates anything I bring home that's gluten-free. Their cranberry orange biscotti is also excellent.