Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shopping at St. Jacobs Market!

St.Jacobs Market is filled with 400+ vendors selling everything from crafts to locally made baked goods! 


http://www.stjacobs.com/


I enjoyed the beautiful spring day with Harley and Ronnie! (YES, you can bring your dog!!) 


Most of the shopping I did was fresh produce! 


Not sure why I hold my bags like this....I get arm marks every time!

Buying Local Food is the way to go!



 Lots of temptation in these pictures....


Now this is what I'm talking about...such great fresh foods!!!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Medifast Success Stories said...

Our favorite market to go to is St. Jacob's, we only get there a few times a year but it is always a great day. We have our favorite cheese people and pepperonis just thinking about it I am wondering what the plans are this weekend with the hubby.

Deborah Fisher (Flawless Foodie) said...

GO! It was quite busy this past weekend, but that is great for all the vendors. Its so nice to shop outdoors and in this type of environment.