- - 1 ½ cups raw walnuts
- - 2 tbsp maple syrup
- - 4 ripe avocados
- - 10 very soft Medjool dates
- - 4 tbsp raw agave nectar
- - 2 tbsp raw cacao powder (carob or cocoa powder could work too)
1. Place walnuts in a food processor and pulse until chunky. Add the maple syrup and pulse until the mixture is well-combined.
- In a non-stick (or greased) muffin tin, scoop a couple tablespoons of the walnut mixture into each muffin cup (you should be able to fill about ~8 cups). Press them each firmly to the bottom of the cup so that they are very compact.
- Place the muffin tin into the fridge and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, Finely chop the dates and cut avocado into slices.
4. Clean out the food processor and add in all ingredients for the mouse (avocados, dates, agave, and cacao powder). Blend until well-incorporated and no chunks are left.
5. Remove the muffin tin for the fridge. With a thin knife, gently run the blade around the outside of each crust to loosen them from the tin. Carefully lift each crust out of the mold. *If the crust break, simply press it back together with your fingers.
- Spoon a large dollop of avocado mouse on top of the crust base.
- Top with whatever you like (i.e. fresh berries, shredded coconut, powdered sugar)!