First I have to apologize...for not taking many pictures of these amazing cookie dough balls....they went a little fast in my house!! So delicious!!
In a food processor blend
- 1/2 cup of raw unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 2 tbsp of organic cane sugar
- 4 tbsp of natural crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup diced unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup of brown rice crisp cereal
Add the first 5 ingredients first, then add all others but the brown rice cereal. Once blended transfer to a bowl and mix by hand with the cereal. Form into little balls and freeze!
They are amazing from the freezer, you can add them crumbled up to your frozen yogurt for a 'blizzard' like taste!!