So...I gave it a try...(I also backed myself up with a deodorant in my gym bag...just in case!!)
Baking Soda on its own works! I did a 2 hour workout, and I am in my 41th week of being pregnant!! I tell you I was sweating today!
But over time, I think it would cause a bit of dryness and irritation. Therefore I did a bit of research and found that by mixing baking soda (which deodorizes)with corn starch (which is the antiperspirant) you get the perfect combination!!
Here is the recipe for an all natural deodorant!
- In a reusable and resealable container, mix 1 part baking soda with 6 parts cornstarch.
- Close the container and shake to thoroughly mix the two powders.
- Then dab a small amount to the skin of your armpits with a soft cotton cloth, cotton ball, or cosmetic applicator.
- You shouldn't need to reapply the application as it should last at least a day
- No stains or residue on my clothing!