These little Raw Chocolate Nibs are awesome! They are considered a Mayan Superfood, and truly satisfy my chocolate addiction! :)
They have a crunchy nut like texture and a large
amount of antioxidants, and trace minerals like
magnesium and iron, its chocolate you can feel super
So I decided to turn a classic favorite of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies into an eat clean version. This was a success!
- 2 2/3 cups of Earth Balance buttery spread
- 2 cups of organic cane sugar
- 3 Large grain fed omega 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp of raw honey
- 1 Tbsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 8 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of ground flax seed
- 1 cup of Chocolate Cocoa Nibs
Preheat oven to 350, line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Cream together butter and sugar, add in eggs, honey vanilla and sea salt until smooth and creamy. Use clean hands to work in the flour and oats until well combined.
Shape into balls, and bake for 15 minutes.
ENJOY!!! These were delicious and a hit with my many visitors as they enjoy seeing our baby girl, and snack on a healthy eat clean treat!!