Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken with Black Bean Salsa


 Salsa...nothing beats homemade salsa! Chop up tomatoes, red onion, green and red pepper, chopped cilantro, splash of fresh lime juice and add a can of organic black beans. 














I tossed chicken breasts in a mixture of freshly squeezed lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper...EASY!! Baked in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes with a lemon slice on top, and foil around the baking dish.


To complete the dish, I put the salsa and chicken on a bed of organic spinach! PERFECT LUNCH!!! YUM!!


I actually made enough for the week! I like knowing what I am going to eat every day, and with my busy life I like to prepare meals ahead of time. 


And for fun...here is a recent pic of me and my baby girl!!! I just love her so very much!!!





Photobucket

No comments: