Thursday, January 26, 2012

Barney Butter (Almond Butter)

The wonderful people at Barney Butter sent me a jar of their very special Almond Butter and a couple of the squeeze packs!!


I have to be honest, when I opened up the package...without hesitation...I dug right with a big spoon!! 




My review of this Almond Butter is....


     ABSOLUTE PERFECT TEXTURE AND TASTE


They got it right! So amazing that I will be ordering it regularly off their website!


As most of you know, I am obsessed with Peanut and Almond butter, and below was an interesting chart that highlights just how great the Barney Butter is!



Almond Butter is a Healthier Alternative to Peanut Butter. Compare nutritional information for Barney Butter Smooth vs. peanut butter based on a 2,000 calorie diet:
Peanut ButterBarney Butter
Calories188182
Saturated Fat18%7%*
Protein14%14%
Fiber8%14%
Calcium0%8%
Iron2%8%
Vitamin E13%25%
Magnesium13%20%
*The USDA recommends eating foods that contain less than 10% Saturated Fat per serving.





Photobucket

No comments: