Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chobani Greek Yogurt

Yum, Yum,Yum,Yum!!!






Just got in some of the newest flavors of 0% Greek Yogurt that Chobani Yogurt sent me to sample, and I have to say...they live up to the claim that it is "nothing but good". 



  • 0% Pomegranate
  • 0% Dark Cherry (my favorite!!)
  • 0% Strawberry
  • 0% Blood Orange





I especially loved the dark cherry flavor, as it had a perfect balance of sweetness and loved the little dark cherry bites at the bottom of the yogurt.

So creamy and tasty! All flavors were awesome, and the above nutrition facts are pretty similar for each flavor. 


This greek yogurt is a great balance of calories, protein and carbs! And 0% Fat!! You would never guess its fat free!


The sugar content seems quite high at 21 grams but it is coming from natural cherries,cane and cherry juice. So, its not the typical horrible sugars that we should be avoiding. 


I would recommend eating this as a pre or post workout snack!! I ate it before my spin class and it held me over perfectly! 


This greek yogurt is.....





Photobucket

No comments: