Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pecan pumpkin muffins

So I may have perfected the perfect pecan pumpkin muffins! Once again I surprised myself and frankly impressed myself with whipping this together and creating a completely moist pumpkin pie like muffin Yum Yum Yum!


Ingredients

  • 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 1/2 cups organic sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 can pumpkin purée
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup Greek yogurt 0% plain
  • 1/4 cup filtered water



Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl


In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients and then combine dry to wet until blended

These muffins look like they are on steroids! Hahaha, they rose up so beautifully!! When I pulled them out of the oven I had literally giggled with delight!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering about baking instructions? Thanks

Deborah Fisher said...

OMG! My bad!!!! Bake at 375 for aprox 12 minutes!