Thursday, February 2, 2012

Protein Bread (P28)


I was super excited to open up the package from the wonderful people at P28 The Original High Protein Bread, it arrived just as I was about to make my lunch! Talk about great timing!




I was pleasantly impressed with the marketing of the bread! Not only is this a high quality protein bread, but its actually really good for you! I know the calories for some may seem high, as one slice can run 130 calories, but you have to understand that there are such thing as good quality calories, and the protein in one slice is 14 grams! This is awesome!


So, I made an egg white omelette with veggies and toasted a slice of P28 The Original High Protein Bread
The verdict....


Wow!! This bread is seriously freaken great!! I love the cinnamon flavor! It had a slight sweet taste to it that was perfectly balanced! The crunch and texture superb. You can tell that the guys at P28 have mastered this recipe! So impressed.


Later that day, I gave some to my husband and he absolutely loved it. He first tried a slice as bread, but the texture was a bit too chewy for him. Then I suggested toasting it, and thats when he said..."Man this good!".


So, this bread is:





Below are some stats about it, and it is now available to buy at Metro all across Ontario or online!!!


  • 28 grams of Protein per two slices
  • 100% Natural
  • 100% Whole Wheat - Made with Oat, Flax Seed, Sunflower Seed, and Millet
  • Made with 100% Whey Isolate - The highest quality source of protein
  • A rich source of 8 essential Amino Acids that your body needs for growth, energy, and vibrant health
  • Cholesterol Free
  • A Good source of Fiber
  • Contains Omega 3's
  • Excellent for people who are trying to build muscle and/or lose body fat.
UPDATE:  BUY THIS BREAD FROM ME! 

Email me @ flawlessfoodie@gmail.com with your order. Either the loaf of bread or bagels are $9.99 each! You will not be disappointed! 





Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cinnamon? Really? Love cinnamon... and love the stats. Thanks for the review!