Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough





Such a wonderful feeling to enjoy a sweet tooth craving while not feeling too guilty about whats inside.


ENJOY LIFE makes the perfect chocolate chunky chips that are vegan friendly. Gluten, soy,dairy, peanuts and tree nuts free. 


(as you know, I love nuts, but I do appreciate the dairy free option)


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
  • 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 3 tbsp oats 
  • 1 1/4 cup pitted mejool dates
  • 1/3 cup of chocolate chips (from Enjoy life, so good!)




In a food processor put the dates and liquids in first, blend well, then add the remaining ingredients. Once it is a dough like texture ( a few minutes) scrape out into a bowl, and if you are like me....dont forget to lick the spatula clean!! :)


Use graham crackers for spreading this dip and enjoy!! 




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is delicious! I can't believe it's so healthy

Deborah Fisher said...

I know! Thanks for posting your comment, I couldnt agree more! This is so yummy and guilt free!!!