Monday, March 5, 2012

Apple Cinnamon Egg White "Crepe"

Heres a different way to eat your eggs and oatmeal!  I love this little combination so much and its got me thinking of other fabulous ways to enjoy it...


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 apple
  • 1/4 cup of oats
  • 4 egg whites
  • 1 tsp coconut oil buttery spread (I use earth balance)
  • dash of cinnamon
  • agave nectar 

DIRECTIONS
  • Chop up your apples to bite size chunks
  • Boil apple with cinnamon until soft (drain water and set aside)
  • In a medium sized bowl, whisk together oats and egg whites
  • Add coconut oil spread to pan
  • Pour egg mixture onto a heated pan and flip once
  • Add in your apple filling and flip over like a crepe
  • Drizzle Agave Nectar over top and enjoy!




(NOTE: I took the picture before I added agave nectar...because after biting into it...I thought it was needed, then the apple/crepe didnt look so pretty after I started demolishing it!)


Wow! So I decided to try out another crepe concoction with a banana rolled up and drizzled maple syrup over top and crumbled toasted walnuts!! Seriously this is to die for! I love this little breakfast and total calories is 350! You cant go wrong at all!






Photobucket

No comments: