Friday, March 2, 2012

Earth's Best Organics


As a busy mother I am sure that you can appreciate the convenience of quality foods that meet your expectations so that you can feed your baby the best food!

I am very excited to be able to promote to my followers and friends Earth's Best Organic foods! 

I have recently sampled out First Pears!
As you can see...Chloe LOVED them!

Earth's Best also offer a great variety of pureed foods in these awesome puree pouches! Perfect for throwing in your diaper bag!



Here are some of the highlights of their products that you can be rest assured you are doing your baby good when feeding from this brand and company!

Earth’s Best Quality Promise
Earth's Best produces food with the highest degree of attention to quality and safety. Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and potentially harmful residues. No product is released until our quality assurance department approves laboratory results, ensuring we meet the strict standards for organic certification.

·         Earth's Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals. Ingestion of which may compromise long-term immune system development.
·         Earth's Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
·         Earth's Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. We do not use juice from concentrate.
·         Earth's Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
·         Earth's Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source vitamin C to aid the absorption of iron and help fight infections.

Would you like a chance to WIN Earth's Best Product Sampler (Value of $20)? 

To qualify please leave a comment below and I will be selecting a winner using my "Random Number Generator", that will randomly select a comment that will win this fabulous giveaway!!!

Contest ends Sunday March 4th at 5pm!!!!



I will post the winner on SUNDAY March 4th (After 5pm of course!) 


If you win, I will be in touch with you to get your child's age and shipping address.

Note: This contest is open to US and Canada only
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a new baby and follow you, you always inspire me i will try this product and tell my friends about it thank you for a great site your the best you keep are family healthy

Olivia said...

you are my inspiration!!!!

Ashley Waters said...

I have recently been trying to discern which product line I wanted Liam to try and Earth's Best seems it could be a winner! Up to this point we have been doing everything ourselves, so this would be a great time saver!
Ashley :)

renee said...

I have been looking for a product such as 'Earths Best' for a long time. I always try to use organic products when it comes to meal times for my little one, though i am always skeptical when it comes to certain brands and what there ingredients actually are, but looking at your site 'Earths Best' seems to have everything in it thats beneficial and important for my babies growth and development. So I will definitely try this product and recommend it to all my friends. Thanks again.

renee:):)

Ashley Ramsey said...

Earth's Best cereals are great too!

Sophie Lee said...

Awesome blog Deborah! Great info on Earths Best food! I never heard of them before, but I hope to WIN!!! I would love to try them!!

Devra said...

I love reading your recommendations!! My little man loves the Earth's best veggies, fruits, and cereals we've tried so far!! Thank you! Dev :)

Deborah Fisher said...

THE WINNER OF EARTHS BEST PRODUCT SAMPLER IS ASHLEY WATERS!!! YEAH!!! Congrats Ashley! Your package will be shipping soon!!! Thanks to everyone for participating in this! I am happy to say that I will be blogging more about Earths Best in the near future, so keep an eye out for more giveaways and great information on great products!! :)
Congrats Ashley!!!

Ashley Waters said...

Looking forward to the samples!!! I will be sure to report back :)