Monday, March 19, 2012

Chocolate Infusion (Amazing wheat grass)

 
Yesterday I ran 10K with the Running Room and was totally excited with my run pace! I ran faster than usual at 5'30" per kilometer and noticed that by running with a group, it really pushes me to go harder! This has been so awesome for me!! I learned that for a pre-run meal...do not to eat too much! 

I had 2 slices of Ezekiel toast with peanut butter, agave nectar and a black coffee...TOO MUCH! 
Next time I will try just a banana and a couple of dates and coffee. Any other suggestions??

However...I had the perfect POST-run meal!!!

Chocolate Infusion Protein Superfood by Amazing Grass!
This company provides exceptionally high quality ingredients to recharge your body and supply it with a balanced blend of protein and superfoods!


I used one portion package of Amazing Meal Chocolate Infusion with a scoop of Natural Peanut Butter (of course) and almond milk, 1/2 a frozen banana in the blend and yum, yum, yum!!! This was such a frothy and tasty little post workout meal! I felt like it was literally feeding my tired muscles and healing them instantly!! :)


What happens when you combine organic Green Superfood with plant based protein, fruits and vegetables? You get Amazing Meal, the 100% whole food nutrition mix. Each serving has 10 grams of complete protein and 6 grams of fiber. 
 
Would you like to WIN a free 15 serving container of Amazing Meal, your choice of favorite flavor? Of course you would! 
 
2 lucky winners will be winning this awesome prize!

To enter the Contest: Comment below on this blog post, and tell me WHY you would like to try this product

Deadline: Wednesday March 21st at 5pm

Note: This contest is open to Canadian and USA residents only


7 comments:

Mary Sherman said...

I love your blog! You just keep me so motivated and I love the products you promote too! This amazing meal sounds like something I would love love love to try!! I hope I win!!!

Five Star Nat said...

Hiya. Is this brand similar to "vega". I would love to try it! Thanks. ps great work on you run

Alyssa said...

I'm always looking for fun add-ins to smoothies-- plus, I've always wanted to try these products but they're so darn expensive.

Lisa Fisher said...

I know how much of a sweet tooth you have and the fact that you enjoyed it so much tells me that it must be delicious. I can't wait to try it:)

Kim Martineau said...

Hi, I would love to win this! I have smoothies and protein shakes several times a day and I love to mix things up and I love to eat CLEAN! Thank you for the chance. You are a great motivation for me. p.s. I made you 'special zucchini bread' recipe last night and I must say that is the BEST zucchini bread I have ever had! I left out the curry and I used walnuts... I also sub'd in everything you did. AMAZING! Thank you for sharing... I hope to find more of your recipes!

Thanks for the inspiration!
Kim

bkmartineau@gmail.com

Deborah Fisher said...

CONGRATS TO LISA FISHER AND FIVE STAR NAT!!!

You lucky ladies have both won a container of this amazing wheat grass superfood!

I will contact you separately to arrange for shipping information!!

Thanks for participating!!!

Five Star Nat said...

Hi. My email is natalie@franciscofamily.ca

thanks you so much!