Sunday, March 4, 2012

Enjoy Life (Gluten Free and Allergen Friendly)


Well I love chocolate...and I really love Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Granola Crunch!!


This granola is perfect to satisfy anyone's chocolate craving! The little chips are just super scrumptious and the crunch of granola really is perfectly balanced! 



I topped off my greek yogurt with this double chocolate granola, it was a perfect snack!!! Well balanced and guilt free!


Enjoy life carries a variety of products catering to the gluten free and allergen friendly consumer! I love the mega and mini chocolate chips too! 


All their products are free from the top allergens:

  • wheat
  • dairy
  • peanuts
  • tree nuts
  • egg
  • soy
  • fish
  • shellfish
Their products are all natural, and contain NO artivicial ingredients, trans fat or GMO(genetically modified ingredients)



You can buy their products online, or check out their store locator to find a store close to you!





Photobucket

No comments: