Saturday, March 10, 2012

Protein Power Oatmeal


I love oatmeal in the morning! There is something special about waking up every morning and just knowing that I am going to have a nice hearty bowl of oats makes me jump outta bed! 


Lately this has been my favorite little concoction! I thought I would share with you!

 Protein Power Oatmeal

  • 1 scoop of Chocolate Whey Isolate Protein (this brand pictured is actually not my favorite...I am out of my favorite and am using this up)
  • 1/2 cup of quick oats
  • 1 Tbsp of PB2 with premium chocolate
  • 1 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
Add hot water and mix with spoon! Ready in a minute!!

I pair it up with a hot cup of black coffee and I am ready to go!

Enjoy the simplicity of this oatmeal combo and the health benefits of a well balanced breakfast.

FYI: Total calories are only 338 for this!


Photobucket

No comments: