Monday, March 26, 2012

Vega One (all in one nutritional shake)





Vega One sent me samples of their re-invented all in one nutritional shakes. I have sampled all flavors and simply love the Vanilla Chai and Chocolate (surprise, surprise!!)


































Here is my favorite recipe that I will now consider my daily smoothie!!
Double Chocolate Almond Smoothie
  • 1 scoop of Chocolate Vega One
  • 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
  • 1/2 cup of Chocolate flavored Almond Milk
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup of ice



I simply love the fact that it contains so many super ingredients that my body needs to fuel itself with. 


You cant go wrong with these shakes as you are getting 50% of the recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals!


The protein in these shakes are from peas, sprouted whole grain brown rice, hemp seeds and SaviSeed (sacha inchi) protein. 


Vega One is....






You can buy these products online or at most health foods stores. 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Five Star Nat said...

I just tried the new vega one today also. Vanilla Chai, they were sampling this today at Whole Foods! I loved it :) They also mixed vega with the EPA oil and and used it as a salad dressing! That was also yummy! Cheers, enjoy your chocolate smoothy!

Deborah Fisher said...

Wow, what a great idea!!! Thanks for sharing Nat!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Is this considered a "Clean" protein powder?
Thanks, Lyn

Deborah Fisher said...

YES! These are 100% clean proteins, plant based. They are amazing and so healthy for you!! :)