Sunday, April 15, 2012

Raw Snacks (Two Moms in The Raw)



Well its Sunday, which is my LONG RUN day for training and todays run stats are below!

DISTANCE: 17:48 kilometers
TIME: 1:42
PACE: 5:53 per km
CALORIES: 1209

Wow, talk about my longest run ever!! So excited to have completed this and feel pretty confident that I can now do only a few more km's to complete the 1/2 Marathon! Crazy!! But definitely do-able. 

So after my LONG hot shower, I was super excited to sample these tasty raw snacks!

The Almond Butter Cacao Truffle: Simply perfect! This little truffle was the best! 

100% organic ingredients: Almonds, Coconut, Agave, Cacao and Salt! 
Easy ingredients that are totally eat clean, and gluten free!



The GojiBerry Granola was next to sample up! This was a great taste, and crunch! I found it a bit sticky, but that didn't stop me from eating them! They are a nice blend of sweetness and chewy crunch!



I have to say, after a long run, these were very satisfying snacks that refuelled me without any guilt! I also would enjoy these pre-run!

These snacks are truly:





No comments: