Monday, April 16, 2012

Spicy Sweet Potato Fries

Alexia makes some awesome all natural sides, and one that I am happy to blog about are these spicy sweet potato fries!


The popularity of sweet potato fries seems to be popping up everywhere from pubs to restaurants! 


These are nice and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I thought I might have overcooked them as they appeared to be a bit burnt, but actually they were perfect!




Serving Size: 3 oz (84g/about 30 pieces)
Servings per container: 7.0
Calories [per serving]: 130
Calories from fat: 35
DAILY %
Total Fat4.0g6%
Saturated Fat0.0g0%
Trans Fat0.0g
Poly-
unsaturated
Fat
1.0g
Mono-
unsaturated
Fat
3.0g
Cholesterol0.0mg0%
Sodium250mg10%
Potassium210mg6%
DAILY %
Total Carbohydrate23g8%
Dietary Fiber3g12%
Sugars7g
Protein1g
Vitamin A100%
Vitamin C10%
Calcium2%
Iron2%





These Spicy Sweet Potato Fries are:




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These sweet potato fries are DELICIOUS. In fact I like them better than regular non-organic fries as they bake very well. Deborah said it right when she said they are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are by far one of my favourite :)

Deborah Fisher said...

Thanks for your comment! I am glad you have tried them too! Alexia Foods makes great frozen healthy sides! I will blog about more soon!!!