I love this new cookbook from EAT CLEAN! So many fabulous recipes that you wouldn't even know your missing your meat! Protein can be found in so many other ways!
RED QUINOA PILAF
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup red quinoa ( I mixed red and white for fun!)
- 1 3/4 low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- Heat Olive Oil on medium heat, add pepper, onion and garlic, about 5 minutes.
- Add broth, thyme, rosemary, salt an pepper
- Stir to combine, increase heat to boil, then reduce to simmer.
- Cover and cook about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes
- Fluff with fork and ENJOY!