Thursday, June 21, 2012

100 calorie muffins (Vita Tops and Vita Muffin)

Well, its going to be a good morning! I woke up to check the mail, and I received an awesome package from Vitalicious! The smile on my face was priceless! I immediately opened it up and started with the "License to Eat Chocolate" Muffins...mmmm
Super Moist, and after enjoying this, I figured it was best to sample another chocolate one! Hehehe


I tried the VitaTops in Deep Chocolate! I decided to put this one in the toaster and to my extreme satisfaction, that is the way to eat these! WOW! SOOO good! Ronnie came home from the gym and dove right in! No guilt with only 100 calories and it is high in fiber to keep us feeling full! 



Maximim Nutrition and Pleasure for Minimum Calories!



These muffins are:




No comments: