Simple Salads are the way to go! Keeping on hand a variety of healthy toppers are a necessity to add more nutritional punch to your greens. I love this salad from my Vegetarian Eat Clean Cook Book!
The above picture (right) is all the ingredients needed to make this asian inspired dressing! Trust me its worth it! I loved the sesame scent and flavour! Mmmmm
I just love it when my salad is so pretty!!! I enjoy it just that much more!!!
Ok, so here is how to make this pretty salad!
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 cups of baby spinach ( I added some baby kale too!)
- 2 cups of strawberries, sliced or chopped
- 2 cups of raw broccoli florets (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1/2 avoado (diced)
- 1/4 up unsalted macadamia nuts (coarsely chopped)
Toss dressing with salad and enjoy!!!